A dedicated dial plan allows you to make detailed settings and manage extension numbers.
Internet phone service
- Make free calls to anywhere in the world via internal call.
- If you move out of the city or prefecture, your phone number will not be changed.
- Usable devices: IP Phone (SIP compatible), Smartphone, Tablet, PC, etc...
* Internet connection is required. Some regional restrictions depending on the country.
Telework from home
- You can make and receive calls from company phone number with a own smartphone.
- You do not need tell the personal mobile phone number to the customers.
- It is more flexible than other free phone services.
- Possible to call with the company number such as 050, 0120, 0800 of Japan number or PSTN of NewYork in U.S.A. from the registered terminals.
- Reduce the call rate on international calls and domestic mobile phones via the value call routes.
- Select the Premium or Value Call when calling to domestic mobile phone.
- It is possible to make a call to free dial(0120) or navigation dial(0570) that cannot be made over IP line.
- All the registered terminals (IP phone, PC, smartphone, etc.) recieve simultaneous voice calling.
- Possible to set the group to call or the day and time zone.(GMT+900)
- No need transfer charge to any extension numbers in anywhere.
- Possible to transfer to other extension number while connecting calls received from outside lines.
- You can get incoming local phone numbers in 49 countries. Incoming rate charge is free.please feel free to make a request.
49 Countries local phone number
【Around 3 business days】
Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark, United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, Slovenia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Georgia, Israel, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Mexico, Dominica, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Chile
● 【Requires local proof of residence】
Norway, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, France, Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, Japan, Hong Kong(Incoming calls from within Hong Kong.)
FAX+(Except international call routes)
- Send and receive faxes by using virtual fax modem.
- Send Fax on the Website from PC, smartphone, tablet etc.
- Paper-based Fax can be sent by connecting to a conventional FAX machine with a VoiP+ adapter.
- All the received fax can be checked at anytime and anywhere as it is converted to PDF and attached to an e-mail.
* Using Fax with a low-cost international phone service or sending multiple pages with small characters is not recommended as it may cause an error.
* Home Fax Machine is recommended to use when using the adapter. Some special business fax machines should turn off the ECM and 9600 bps.
VoiP+ Pros and Cons
|Business Phone System||VoiP+|
|Cost and Time||Need PBX and installation||No need PBX|
|Usage||Only in the Office||Can be used around the world|
|Transfer/Branch connection||Voice warp (1 Channel, extra charge)||Multiple lines (free of charge)|
|Change dial plan||Ask a vendor||Easy to change on the Web|
|Devices||Designated business phone||IP-Phone, Smartphone, PC|
|Rate of charge||to Mobile phone
|to Mobile phone
|Remote work||No||Usable everyday|
VoiP+, we greatly reduce costs and improve convenience from conventional business phones.
- Low installation cost and easy implementation - No need to install the main unit.
- Various devices can be used IP-Phones (SIP compliant), Smartphones, Tablets, PCs, etc.
- Call charges is free internal calls and incoming. Incoming calls can transfer to outside with transfer charge rate.
- Easy rearrangement of the office layout with easy system changes.
- Various settings, call history, call charge etc. can be checked by the PC screen on the Web.
- Low rate for Japan mobile phones and international calls. (Click here for Call rates)
- You can telework on a daily basis as well as during disasters and emergencies.